Monday, April 28, 2008

MAHHA

Kiwi and I had a great hammock camping trip this past weekend with 30 others from the hammock forum. All 30 people had their hammocks. It was quite a site to see all those hammocks.

We did get quite a bit of rain while we were out camping, but we still had a great time. We had some thunder and lightning too. Kiwi made a great friend by the name of Thunderfoot. They played all weekend long.

Hutch played the guitar and sang for a while on the first night, but had to leave earlier than others.

It was my first night in my new hammock and I got soaked. Unfortunately, I neglected to setup a drip mechanism and all the water ran down the tie-out-lines and into the hammock. I have corrected this issue by adding drip rings to my lines.

I wanted to test the factory setup for the new hammock just to see how well it worked without any modifications.

No comments: